Saturday, September 3, 2011

Decor Plans For The New Home

Decor Items for the Living Room - especially love the painted mason jars to go along the fireplace and the old wooden ladder to hang throws on beside the couch!


Sweet little touches to add to macs nursery!
Love the connecting footie's.
  No, I will not be have a pink tulle table in his room lol, but I thought it was a sweet idea
for a little girls room, so I wanted to share.


Bedroom dreaming
I have no idea where this comforter could even be found, let alone how incredibly expensive it would be, but I love how romantic it looks.
I think I will do the love sign to have over our bed though!
 So sweet!
And, the heart canvas would be easy enough to create, I will definitely be doing that.


Details for the Dining Room!
Brett is not convinced about the connecting doily runner - but it would be cheap
 enough to make that creating it to try in the dining room would be a 
possibility - maybe seeing it live will win him over! I can't get enough of this "skid" frame shelf! 100% won over on it!
The apple crate shelf will be harder to come by I believe.. but would still go very nicely in our rustic dining room.




Disclaimer- I have been gathering photos for projects for so long that I no longer recall where most came from - If you recognize something as yours please advise so I can give credit where credit is due!

No comments:

Post a Comment