Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Christmas Wish List - Clothes Edition

As a Lady with Curves to spare, My fashion prospects are limited. It seems that most clothes for bigger girls come in one shape- BOXY.
 Needless to say this does not make me happy.
While I am not fond of my extra weight, I do not feel the need to hide it amongst layers of ill-fitting, draping, boxy layers.
I want know I can still look and feel good regardless of my size,
as long as I am wearing clothes that show the curves I have to their best abilities!
That is why I will forever be thankful that a place like Ricki's exists.
They prove that whether you are a size 2 or a size 18 you can still have that great cut. Therefore, when my Christmas wish list gets made the majority of items comes from Ricki's!


Fit And Flare Coat

Cha Cha Top


Brown Plaid Vest
Tweed Pants
Oh So Cozy Sweater
Cowl Neck Top
Infinity Scarf
Not A Diaper Bag!

No comments:

Post a Comment