Monday, June 6, 2011

Easy Breezy Beautiful!

When B and I moved in together we had very different decor tastes - and the compromise ended up being his dark colors and my simple lines ( he likes really old fashioned decor.. eeek)
So our Apts have always had a very dark feel to them- browns and blacks everywhere... Which I am not a fan of at all - but I adjusted- you know, being the good wife that I am :)

After years of wandering antique stores, watching design shows and pouring over the Internet together endlessly- we finally have similar tastes and desires for our home decor.

Now that we will be *hopefully* settling into a home of our own, our goal is to lighten things up! Some of the furniture that we currently have won't be making the journey to New Brunswick with us (thankfully) and the stuff that will is going to be receiving a paint overhaul as soon as we settle in.

We haven't picked definite colors yet but the pics below are our inspiration.







Disclaimer- I have been gathering photos for projects for so long that I no longer recall where most came from - If you recognize something as yours please advise so I can give credit where credit is due!

No comments:

Post a Comment