Monday, June 20, 2011

Sweet Baby is 4 Months Old

Little Mac T turned four months old on Sunday the 19th!
My,oh,my time is flying by!!

I cannot believe he is four months old already! It feels like we just brought him home yesterday.
 He has grown so much and is changing so quickly.
All within the last month he has learned how to hold his head up all on his own (in the beginning he would hold it up but only look down- now he holds his head high and looks us in the eye), pulls himself up into a stand when we are holding his hands, is teething,
 laughs a full belly giggle, rolls from belly to back ,
rolls to his side when on his back, is grasping toys and able to bring thiem into his mouth,
knows how to push the button on his toys to make them play music
 and "talks" to us on a regular basis.

He is one of the most content babies I have ever met in my life and he always has a ready smile- especially first thing in the morning.


We celebrated with a cake made especially for him by his Auntie Bry




I have said it before,
but it's truly remarkable how having a baby can change who you are.
The love I have for this little man consumes me. Before having him I wondered
 how I would handle having this person with me all the time
and I had it all planned out how I would make sure I was getting out still and taking time for myself.
 I was also very concerned about the middle of the night wake ups- I have never been someone that does well with lack of sleep.
Now that he is here, I find that reality is much different then I had imagined-
 but in the best way possible.
There is truly nothing I would rather do than hang out with Mac.
He is such a joy to be with - and he is quite entertaining.
 I could just watch him for hours.
Waking up in the night has not been an issue at all- I guess it's not so bad when those wake ups come along with happy baby snuggles and tiny giggles.



"In the sheltered simplicity of the first days after a baby is born, one sees again the magical closed circle, the miraculous sense of two people existing only for each other."

Author: Anne Morrow Lindbergh




My heart is full.
 I can't imagine any other life then this one I am building with Mac and B.
We are so blessed to have this little miracle.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment