Saturday, June 11, 2011

Projects

Once we are all settled in New Brunswick I intend to attack my project list.

Like every other girl in the world, I fell completely in love with the movie "The Notebook". One of my favorite parts is the "If your a bird; I'm a bird" scene. I intend to add touches of it into our new home. First I am going to have a framed picture much like this:



and I want to have a few cross stiched pictures like these throughout the room. I have not yet decided what colors I will be using, as I am not sure if I want this for our bedroom or if we will have them throughout the living room.




Next I intend to tackle a few things for Mac and his new nursery:

I love this quilted play mat from "cluck Cluck Sew!



And I think these pictures should be fairly easy to scrap book:



Finally, I love having printed quotes or pieces of songs as art- and of

course I would like to do a framed birth announcement :



Disclaimer- I have been gathering photos for projects for so long that I no longer recall where most came from - If you recognize something as yours please advise so I can give credit where credit is due!

No comments:

Post a Comment