Sunday, June 12, 2011

Sweet Saturday Visits

Yesterday we were visited by my sweet,sweet friend Sandra G and her twin girls! Along with the gift of their presence Sandra also brought along a sweet gift for Baby Mac.

When she was pregnant with her girls- and didn't yet know the gender- her mom had begun knitting this beautiful blue cardigan. Sandra held onto it all these years and would not allow her mom to give it to anyone else, until little Mac. I am so thankful she passed this treasure along! It is still a little big for him, but that is perfect because it's so hot out right now I wouldn't get full use of it during this time of year. It should fit him perfectly this fall and winter! I am so excited! I am so in love with cardigans, and this one is especially gorgeous!

Thank you friend!!







No comments:

Post a Comment